Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Weekend Anime and more

Over the weekend, I learned of the anime Princess Tutu, and now I can't stop watching it!
It's so silly and a little weird, but I think it's so much better than Sailor Moon. I wish I knew more of the Japanese culture and more anime shows.Wouldn't it be cool if we lived in an anime world? We could be animals or have wacky hair colors and it would be totally normal! Our lives would also be much better and adventurous. I could actually live out in the forest if I wanted to, or have magic powers; like flying or talking to animals! Oh, I'm so jealous of anime characters! ^_^

I started drawing anime, but I suck. :P I'm getting instructions from Manga Tutorials, but I just don't have the talent. Well, it's only been a week, another year or 2 and I should be ok. :) The hair is my biggest problem, but I'm also having trouble with the eyes, mouth, and nose. Basically everything. I haven't even thought about the body or clothes!! Yikes!

British Club is tomorrow, and I'm going to show Mulberry! He's so funny! "Giraffes are simply there." "Where? I don't see them." I made chocolate peanut butter cookies to bring since I can't really bring bangers and mash. ^_^

I'm not sure he likes me anymore. All the Truth or Dare stuff isn't working anymore, I can never get a game going. And he just kind of plays games on my iphone and talks about weird stuff to all of us. Well, more like argues, but still. ^_^ I think he was just in a "You like me, I'll pay attention to you for a while" phase. His brother sent him a message a few weeks ago that said, "Have you asked her the question yet?" and although no names were given, he tried to hide the message from me, so...I only caught part of his reply, "Not yet, I'm waiting until..." I didn't get the rest. But I think he is waiting for another party. At the last, my friends and him had so much fun playing Truth or Dare and wrestling him. ^_^ I'm hoping to have another party soon, so we'll see.

We went to the new location of the library, and it is amazing! The layout is so cool, and a lot of people must have agreed of it's amazingness, because it was packed! There were 2 self-checkout computers, and they were both full! People love reading! :D I got the print version of The Dreamer, but it didn't have much. I have the online version, so I can keep reading. I also got the third book of the Peter and the Starcatchers trio. Woohoo!! There was also a manga that looked really cool, Pixie, and it was the first book (which is rare at the library) so I snagged it. Not a clue what it's about, but dying to read it and study the drawings. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your thoughts!