Sunday, January 2, 2011

Sunday Blues

I'm so bored and lonely. The boredom I can handle, and I guess TV and videogames can help push away loneliness, but still. I don't like it. :P

School starts tomorrow, and I am NOT happy. >:(
I'm glad I'll get to see my friends, but I only see them once or twice. Two on the bus only, and there's my three girlfriends I hang out with, but between class and homework, we can't really talk.
And the guy I like said something about asking me out when we were playing Truth or Dare (through text and facebook, of course), but I'm not sure if I should accept. I really like him, but some of the questions he was asking were a little extreme. Well, extreme for me, the shy and good girl. :P

I found out that the actor who plays Eli, in the episode Devi of Xena, also plays Lassiter in Psych. Cool. :) I like when we're watching something, and someone will just shout out, "Hey, he plays this guy in that one movie!" It's so fun. :)

The only good thing about Christmas break was the PS3 move we got (Only have the sports game), and the two day trip to Grandma's. We actually got trapped there because of the snow, and had to spend an extra night. We watched Les Miserables and played Clue and had delicious vegetable lasagna! Yum! :)

I wrote a poem a few days ago, about the sadness teenagers feel, and how the "world hates me, no one likes me!" Yep. I like it.

And I climbed some trees! :D I'm so happy, because it's the first time since I broke my collarbone a few months ago. And I cut my hand while climbing, it was so cool! :D Finally, happiness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your thoughts!