Sunday, May 20, 2012

First Threadless Critique

I submitted my fist critique on Threadless.com. Threadless is a website that sells t-shirts with cool designs created by the public. They have contests every once in a while, and one of their latest is photography. I thought that'd be a little easier than any others. I'm really annoyed at the really cool comic and animation designs in the contests. They look really cool, and I wish I could make some, but I have no idea how to do it. I've heard you need photoshop or some other special program, and I have Gimp, but still no knowledge on how to make cool designs. Argh! Anyway, I took a picture of our dog in front of a pink flower bush, and it looks really good! I'm not sure if it's ready to be entered into the contest, so I put it into the critique area for others to tell me how to improve it. If you want critique it, it's here: http://www.threadless.com/critique/103508/Corgie_Pink_adise I hope it gets good marks so I can enter it and hopefully win at least 3rd. That'd be really cool. I'll let you know what happens. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your thoughts!