Thursday, October 10, 2024

Broken Bones

 I've broken my collarbone twice. Same side, 10 years apart. 

First time was at the playground when my cousin was visiting. Her dad spun the circle thing super fast and I was like I WANNA GO ON IT so I ran and grabbed a bar. Unfortunately it was too fast and I was too weak to climb on and after one rotation I was flung off and skidded on my arm right to where they were. 

Second time was at a school football field we lived close to. My brother was playing soccer at the time so my dad and I went to the field to practice with him. It was late at night, very dark. My dad and I were both running for the ball and we ran into each other and boy did it hurt. I thought maybe it was just a sore muscle so I laid down to rest it. Oh boy was that a mistake because getting up was NOT fun. The walk home was excruciating. Dad said well go to bed and if it still hurts in the morning we'll go to urgent care. Yes, it still hurt the next morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Write down your thoughts!